Wednesday 31 August 2016

Coffee & Cake Dates-Guest Post

When you find someone who loves coffee just as much as you do and they are looking for a blogger to feature a coffee shop you love…you do it right? I am still relatively new to blogging but when Charlotte from Coffee & Cake Dates was looking for people to guest post for her whilst she went travelling I had to get involved. As if I needed an excuse to visit one of my favourite coffee shops.


Charlotte likes to visit independent coffee shops and I had the perfect place in mind.

This post couldn’t have come at a better time as I’ve been swamped with PhD work and my blogging time has suffered slightly. Just thought I would write this quick post to direct you over to Coffee & Cake Dates to read all about my trip to The Black Poppy café.


So off you pop! What are you waiting for? Head on over to Coffee & Cake Dates by clicking here.

I look forward to hearing what you all think of my coffee shop pick!

x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig